Friday, November 9, 2007

Whipped Cream Covered Titties Wont Hide You From Me.

Dear God,

It was my last day in New York this past Wednesday and I went out for some lunch with some friends that I had not seen in a long time. I was late, as usual, rushed in to the restaurant and settled in to my chair. Once I had taken off all my layers and took my first sip of water, Courtney (my friend) said to me " Ryan Cabrera is behind you.........and I think Ali Larter is too" I did a quick glance behind me, pretending to check out the decor.
.....glance glance glance....Ryan Cabrera...check
.....glance glance glance....directly behind me I hear Ali Larter...check
Now, once upon a time I used to be a Heroes fan, but after the season finale they lost my attention. I gave up on the writers, they fail on a weekly basis to fulfill my need of superhero entertainment.
I was so close to turning around in my chair and asking her point blank "...allright girlie...what's going on with your show???" but I didn't want to make her feel too important so I left it alone.
My friends and I left the restaurant and walked around the corner to a little boutique shop so they could look at some clothes. As I sat down to relax on a bench while the ladies paroosed the shop I looked up and saw Ms. Larter stroll on in with her friend and start looking around....PRETENDING she was interested in the clothes. See, I am no fool. I know what was going on, she saw me in the restaurant...was trying to build up the courage to tap me on the shoulder and get my attention, but ended up being too shy. Now she was following me around and pretending like she had some sort of interest in beautiful dresses and things like that. I mean....come on....I am no fool.
You were caught Ali, I know what you were up to and it's time for you to leave me alone...Stop Following Me!!!!!!

1 comment:

dreeface said...

hahaha i hate ali larter SO much.
and i love you.