Monday, October 22, 2007

Pieces Of Her

Dear God,

There is something about Ashlee Simpson that i just can't describe.....I love her....plain and simple!!!
You can make fun if you want....
I don't care. My love for her really has nothing to do with her music or her career. It is basically just because of her own celebrity. She isn't an IN YOUR FACE celebrity that you are forced to read about everyday. She shows her face every once in a while, but never do you see her shit-faced, walking out of a bar making some sort of scene that the paparazzi are going to want to watch and follow. She's got this thing down where she only shows up every few weeks so that I never really get tired of her and when I see her picture in a magazine I am relieved to see HER face and not the face of B. Spears or LiLo. Plus I get excited because she never fails to flaunt her staple look of fedora, long blonde wavy locks, pouty lips or ear to ear smirk (and she usually has Pete Wentz with her and he is fun to look at too).
I am trying to figure out if this post has a point........
.....okay i just remembered my point...........
....my point is that I saw Ashlee Simpson in person the other day (at a concert for a band that someone i mentioned in this post plays bass guitar for)...(don't make fun) and she couldn't have pleased me more with her presence. She had it all on her...every last piece:

The Fedora
The long blonde wavy locks
The New nose (I mean i loved the old one, but the new one looks great)
The ear to ear smirk (and sometimes a big clenched mouth smile)
The oversized top
and
The tights

Seeing her was the best part of that show. (I'm sorry Matt...Don't be mad) (be glad because this is the second time I have mentioned you in my blog)